Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Prince on American Idol...could Michael be far behind?

I couldn't believe that Prince was on the American Idol finale tonight! He's such a recluse and so shy (even after decades of being in the public eye). So I'm going to say what I've been thinking for a while now: at some point in the next few years, I predict that Michael Jackson will be on an episode of American Idol. And after seeing tonight's show, I figure that it will probably be at the end of a season finale, like Prince tonight. I've thought for a while now that Michael would eventually be on there, but it won't be anytime soon. It'll probably take a few years, to give the public and Michael himself time to get over his trial. Because after all, American Idol is the #1 show on TV and it's been given the go-ahead for several more years already, so it's going to be around for a long time.

And by the way, I'm glad Taylor won tonight. I wanted Chris to win, but since he was voted off two weeks ago, I've been going for Taylor.

No comments: