Thursday, July 01, 2004

Sea-Monkey Business

I just birthed me some Sea-Monkeys! I've had Sea-Monkeys a lot of different times before, but this is the first time I've had any in a while. I got these Saturday while I was at Ripley's Believe It or Not. I would have gotten them a long time ago, but I was waiting until I found the "Plasma II" packet included with them, cause it's supposed to help them grow bigger, or have more of the eggs hatch, or something. But this set had "Plasma III," so I said, "Even better!" So anyway, I just dumped the "Instant Live Eggs" pack in the tank, and voila: itty-bitty baby Sea-Monkeys squiggling around!

Included in the box is a little catalog that shows two cool Sea-Monkey tanks that are available: "Space Shuttle Expedition," shaped like the Discovery, and "On Mars," which has a Martiany landscape in it. I wish I had known about those before I bought my tank, cause I would've gotten one of those two instead. But I got the "Ghostly Galleon," which has a sunken ship in it. Oh well, it still looks pretty cool.

No comments: