Sunday, July 22, 2007

Star Wars Post Office Adventures

Star Wars and the U.S. Post Office have joined forces this year. There are new Star Wars stamps, and mailboxes made up as R2-D2! There was also a cool big Star Wars display at the post offices that featured R2-D2 and C-3PO back in the spring. My good friend Gary Chipman, who works at Osceola's post office, tried to get me Osceola's display, but he said that the post offices had to destroy all of them. I figure he probably just took it home himself! Ha ha! But I told him that some would escape destruction, and sure enough, I saw one on display at the Hollywood Americana museum in Metropolis, IL last month!

Here I am with some R2-D2 mailboxes last month!

At Arkansas Children's Hospital in Little Rock, AR:


At Little Rock National Airport:


Doing my C-3PO impression, and wearing a Star TREK t-shirt, at Texaco in Jackson, MS:

No comments: