Sunday, March 15, 2015

Fridays off in the past...Company Convenience in the future

This past Friday was my first Friday working in five months!  My Fridays off began Friday, October 31, when I called in sick to work.  After that, I started taking vacation almost every Friday through the end of February.  The only Fridays I didn't take vacation were the Fridays already given off by the company, which were the day after Thanksgiving, the day after Christmas, and the day after New Year's Day.  March 6 would have been the first Friday I worked since October, but we were given a bad weather day for the winter storm!  So March 13 was the first Friday I worked in 20 weeks!  (We did have to work on Saturday, March 7, however, so that was the weekend that my three-day (at least) weekends ended.)

But don't feel too sorry for me; I only have a few more weeks to work, and then I'll be off work for a while on Company Convenience again!

No comments: