Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Lakers lose big time, now Phil Jackson can come to the Grizzlies!!

I was wrong!!! And I've never been so happy in my life to be so dad-gum wrong!! HAHAHAHA!! The Lakers lost the championship!! I thought for sure after they beat the Spurs in Game Five of the 2nd round of the playoffs that they were guaranteed a championship, but I was WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, HAHAHAHA!!! Before the Finals started, I was depressed that smart-ass Gary Payton was finally going to get a ring, and by contributing absolutely NOTHING to the team all season, too. Elbow-throwing Karl Malone thought he could come to the team and get a ring before he retired, too. Tee hee. Of course, I was glad that Whiner O'Neal and Ball-hog Bryant didn't get more rings, too.

So now that all that crap's over with, I hope that Phil Jackson leaves the Lakers, and it looks like he will. Any team that Phil Jackson coached, with the exception of the Lakers and the Knicks, would probably be my second favorite team, and I'll be damned if he didn't have to coach the Lakers for five depressing years. So hopefully he won't ever go to the Knicks (which, unfortunately, may be a possibility one day, since he used to play for them). But of course, my favorite team is the Grizzlies, so...what if Phil went to them? After all, Hubie Brown is the OLDEST coach in the four major professional sports, so if Phil takes a year off from coaching or something, he can take Hubie's place if Hubie retires or gets fired or kicks over!

(By the way...where was Magic Johnson after the Lakers started sucking? At the beginning of the series, he was all happy and on TV all the time with that big doofy grin, but then he completely disappeared after Detroit started dominating! Oh, except for last Saturday when he was GETTIN' ON the poor Lakers! HAHAHA!!!)

No comments: