Sunday, July 25, 2004

Revenge of the Sith

I found out today that the name of the new Star Wars movie that's coming out next year will be "Revenge of the Sith"...just like I predicted years ago!  I always thought that that name would be a nice parallel to the OTHER third movie in the OTHER Star Wars trilogy, "Return of the Jedi."  Not long ago, there was a rumor that "Revenge of the Sith" would be the name of the new movie, but I had already thought of the name years ago.  And to prove it, check out my second post on the following thread at TheForce.net, which was posted two years ago:  http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=7591808&start=7597051.  (My user name is penzargrat.)  I'm not sure when I thought of the title, but it was even before that thread.

When I was kid, I remember writing down on a sheet of paper the names of all six Star Wars movies...of course, I had to leave the names of one through three blank.  But now, twenty or so years later, if I still had that sheet of paper, I could finally fill in all six blanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But it appears that Kir Kanos stated his opinion of the forth-coming prequel title before you did. How can this be? Not Mr. Shorty!

Tracy Walters said...

Well, Jay, just because Mr. Shorty posted his opinion of the title on that thread just minutes before I did, doesn't mean that I didn't think of it LONG before that.

Anonymous said...

Who's this Jay? This is Jon Bon Nebula, and I wanna JIZZ!

Anonymous said...

Just as long as you jizz with Uncle Teddy