Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Shaq doesn't want Jordan at Age 41 to show him up

I heard last week that Jordan was thinking about going to play for the Miami Heat, which, of course, has Shaq now. Shaq said that Jordan had left him many messages, and he thinks it's because Jordan wants to play with the Heat. But Shaq and the teammates he talked to about it say that they're not interested in Jordan.

Not interested in Jordan?

Jordan, at 41, is better than most players at 31. And probably 21. I always knew that Shaq was a big fat dumb ass, but this just takes the cake. And now I'm going to have to call the teammates he "consulted" with big fat dumb asses, too. And since I don't know which players they are, I'll just throw them all in as being dumb asses.

The Jordan camp is saying that those calls to Shaq are just to try to get Shaq to come to Jordan's basketball camp. Which seems more like the truth to me. I mean, why would Mike want to play on a team with a big fat dumb ass?

No comments: