Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I'm about to become a millionaire...

Everyone has about an hour or so to get in my good graces. Because in about that time, my grandma will be winning $10,000,000 in the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes! She had me fill it out and send it in for her last month, and she said that for doing so she would give me half of the money! The winner will be announced during the NBC Nightly News.

By the way, in the envelope that had all the stuff to fill out, there were a bunch of stamps with different names of magazines on them. If you wanted a subscription to them, you put the stamps of the magazines on a form. Well, she didn't want any subscriptions, so it says if you don't want any, to put down a stamp of a mag that you might be interested in. I knew that she wouldn't care to do that either, so I put down what I wanted, which was Playboy. So if she gets a sample issue or two, I'll gladly take them off her hands. (I still haven't told her I did that though, so she'll be wondering where it came from if she gets an issue in the mail...)

No comments: