Friday, May 19, 2006

Aquaman on TV this fall? Not yet...

The CW decided yesterday not to pick up the Aquaman live-action TV series for this fall!! What kind of crap is that? And then this morning I saw where the trailer for the pilot was on a Warner Bros. server for a little while, but was then taken down. There was also a page put up temporarily on The CW's site that had Aquaman listed and said that it would come on Wednesdays at 8pm! So what gives?? It seems like they're testing people to see if there is any interest for the show. Well, based on the huge buzz the show has gotten the past few months, and the way people are reacting to the news that it wasn't picked up, there is a LOT of interest in the show. Anyway, I watched the trailer...and I can't BELIEVE that the network passed on this show. It just made me plum SICK they passed up on it, cause the trailer is friggin' AWESOME! Check it out here and see for yourself! If enough people complain, maybe it could become a mid-season replacment, or better yet, just go to another network. All I wanna know is...where's the petition for the show to be picked up so I can sign it!!

No comments: